It’s Mother’s Day this Sunday (11th March) – make 2018 a year to remember and book in some quality time with mama.
Here are our top picks for Mother’s day celebrations in Worthing
- Book in for a traditional Sussex cream tea complete with a glass of fizz at The Dome Vintage Tearoom, the Southern Pavilion Cafe or Pebbles Brasserie at Worthing’s Chatsworth Hotel
- Get creative and book in with owner and resident artist Siobhan Jones for a glass art course at the Forge Gallery – just over the road from the Corner House Free House & Garden incase you fancy a bite to eat afterwards!
- Take a stroll and pick up a keepsake at vintage and antique shops of Rowlands Road – don’t miss Encore Antiques, Reginald Ballum and Warehouse 13 to name but a few
- Go for real homemade Italian ice cream at Giuseppe’s Lite, Warwick Street
- Pick up a little something original or just enjoy browsing Worthing’s many independent artist studios – check out the famous East Beach studios, West End and Shoreline Galleries on Rowlands Road
- Take in a movie (Ladybird is the mother/ daughter film of the moment) in vintage surroundings at the Dome Cinema
- Hire a Donkey Bike and go for a seafront pedal – head out along the prom to Sea Lane Cafe (Goring) or The Perch on Lancing Beach
- Enjoy a meal together at one of our family friendly restaurants – The Fat Greek, Casa Ciro, Coast Cafe or Efes to name but a few
- Take a trip to Highdown Gardens where spring is in the air – free for visitors this private collection of both rare and well loved plants is a must for gardening fans. A trip to the tea room will top off the afternoon.
- Book Worthing Theatre tickets for one of the the many spectacular performances scheduled for this years groundbreaking Summer of Circus (May-July)