Creative Worthing – Cultural Highlights
From live music and theatre, to performance and independent art, Worthing has something to tickle your cultural fancy.
Here’s our top pick of some unmissables:
- Happen across quirky beach huts converted into artists studios at East Beach
- Explore Worthing Museum’s Costume Trail – a unique collection of antique, vintage & retro outfits displayed throughout the town, download a trail or pick up a leaflet.
- Spectate or participate in the Worthing Theatres’ Summer of Circus programme of indoor and open air performances and workshops. Watch this space for 2019 dates
- Step back in time and catch the latest blockbuster at The Dome Cinema – Grade II listed and built in 1911 this wonderful vintage building is one of the UK’s oldest working cinemas
- Explore the Rowlands Road area to uncover vintage finds, second hand books, antiques and independent arts
- Check out the latest free exhibition of local artists at Colonnade House Gallery, Warwick Street
- Home to some nationally acclaimed artists – Worthing Artists Open House – three weekends to discover paintings, jewellery, sculpture, textiles and pottery displayed in local homes. Keep an eye out for 2019 dates
- With lots great venues, Worthing is a great place to catch a live gig check out Coast cafe, the Southern Pier Pavilion Bar 42 and St Pauls amongst other for listings.